Welcome

There is strength and safety in numbers, so I want to be able to tap into our collective spirit of strength, knowledge, humor, love, kindness, etc. to build a online community or emotional safe house for any and all who may need it.

So I am unsure where this may lead, but with women in charge I know we will be alright.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What makes a strong woman...

I read an article titled "What Makes a Powerful Woman". I found it very interesting. It tells about the 8 qualities that exist underneath a woman of power.


The 8 qualities are:
  1. She gives it all she's got
  2. Never gives up
  3. Speaks her mind
  4. Respects herself and others
  5. Stands up for what she believes in
  6. Inspires herself and others
  7. Shares her power willingly
  8. Makes a difference in the lives of others
My question for anyone out there is which trait do you feel is your strongest and which w=one do you feel you need to develop...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for helping another sister work it out.